Licensing Change

Due to a mandated change in state law, most types of business licenses are now being applied for and renewed through the State of Washington Business License Services.

If your business is NOT one of the types listed below, please visit the state licensing website here:

  • Residential rental
  • Food truck
  • Mobile vendor
  • Marijuana
  • Solicitor
  • Massage
  • Carnival / circus / show
  • Cabaret
For more information, please consult the FAQ on the City of Auburn Business Licensing website.


Login to renew your business license